- This event has passed.
Magic Meadows 7
January 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$30
Join us for a fun filled day of criterium ski laps around the Magic Meadows Yurt!
The event can be made as challenging, or as leisurely as you desire. Push yourself to tally as many laps as possible for the full 7 hour duration, or just come out and spin a few loops enjoying the festive atmosphere all in support of our junior nordic racers!
Like any good CB event, costumes are encouraged.
This is a family friendly event where hanging out, eating yummy food, and, of course, skiing (skate or classic) are encouraged. Come stay for 1 hour or ski for all 7 hours. However you decide to participate makes a difference for the Crested Butte Nordic Team.
Registration fee gets you a day of fun including – trail pass, food & drink (yes, beer too!) and one ticket into raffle.
Earn More Giveaway Tickets!
- Every 3 laps skied = 1 ticket (there is a 1K course for all U14s and younger)
- Every $50 raised = 1 ticket
The giveaway will be held at the end of the day but you do not need to be present to win.
Ways to Support the Team at the MM7
All registration fees go to the Junior Nordic Team.
- Adults & Kids 14 years and older $25 ahead of time. $30 day of registration at the Yurt.
- All kids 13 and under $10 ahead of time and day of.
- If you raise any money for the Nordic Team you get to participate for free.
Make a donation in general or in honor of an athlete. Pledge a total amount, or a dollar amount per lap to incentivize their skiing!
There are a few ways to volunteer:
- You can bake treats, corn bread, bread or soup and drop it off at the Nordic Center no later than this Saturday, January 11th at 4 p.m.
- You can volunteer for a 3 or 4 hour shift at the event. We need people to count laps and work the aid station, we need people to stoke the fire and man the yurt and we need help keeping soup warm and baked goods restocked.
Email Head Coach Molly Susla, email@example.com, to get involved.